Investors today are more confused than ever about how to invest their money. They are constantly bombarded with news, information and advice from dozens of different sources. Making investment decisions has become a dizzying and complex chore because there are simply too many choices and too many voices.
- People are living much longer in retirement today than people ever have before.
- Because of longer life expectancies, people will need more money to use for
income over their retirement years.
- Pensions, the backbone of retirement income for millions of retirees in previous
generations, are quickly becoming a thing of the past.
- Medical benefits, once provided by employers to cover their employees in
retirement, are being dramatically reduced or eliminated.
- Interest rates that have dropped dramatically over the last two decades means
less income for retirees on the retirement assets they have.
In Don’t Make Me Say I Told You So, Jim Patton provides those who are currently retired, and those saving for retirement, with a roadmap designed to address these challenges and give you the best chance to build, maintain and preserve a nest egg that will allow you to live life on your terms in retirement.